Thursday, January 26, 2006

New Projects, progress, and stuff like that....


Unfortunately I have not been able to work on the corset do to the time constraints of working too much and going to school full time. Good news about school: I'm finally getting my second degree program approved so I will offically be in the Art History and in the Painting programs (BA and BFA). Turns out that I only need to take one more French class and I will have a minor in French so I figure that would be a good idea especially because the last semester that I'm there I will only need two more classes and I need to be full time so I figure one more french class to get the minor and one more studio just because I want to... I'm thinking either weaving or ceramics. There's a whole mess with not transfering french 101 so I have to see if they will swap out a class and give me that instead. But I have to wait until I get the final documentation for the BA program. What a pain, it will be worth it though. In other crafty type stuff, I am getting there on the cabled glove and it should be done soon. I put a few more rows on my betrix potter (or however that's spelled) cardigan. I also just did the gauge for another sweater that I'm going to be making. It's a pattern out of the book my sister got me for christmas, and I'm buying almost all the yarn and needles with the gift certificut that she gave me as well. Well I need to get on my french homework, if I want to minor in it I'm going to have to study hard... French comes to me a lot more slowly than art history and painting... which I am kicking some royal butt in my painting class.... It could be that I've taken painting classes before and paint all the time and for a lot of these people this is their first class. Plus I would like to assume I have a natural nack for it and a strong desire to paint... with oil paints.... oh I do love them... I don't have any pictures of my projects so I will post something random instead. Oh, i did find a picture of the gloves that I am making... pretty sweet eh?

No comments: