Thursday, January 05, 2006


Well, I finished a bunch of things and took pictures of all of them so you could see them... all the pictures turned out rotten, so I have to retake them tonight. I will post the pictures tomorrow afternoon though... It's so exciting... oh but in the mean time this is a picture of the mittens I made for a friend when they were half finished and a picture of the peter rabbit cardigan (well, really the go everywhere with everything cardigan from Stitch N' Bitch) but I got these kick butt buttons from a yarn store in Des Moines, IA and so now it is all about Betrex Potter's charecters which takes me back a bit.... and i'm rambling... one more thing the sweater will be off white with tan mohair trim instead of the blue and yellow they show in the picture.

No comments: