Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Oh so long...

Okay, lots of stuff going on, but I'm not going to post about it now, I'm just too tired. I've been working hard (5-6 days a week at the job) and then on Craft Leftovers and yarn stuff.

I just wanted to pop in and let you know I'm having a:
buy one get one half price sale in both my shops:
Craft Leftovers - kits and handmade goods



Green Prairie Fibers - naturally hand dyed sock yarn


So that's it for tonight, I'll update later this week, Saturday pm sounds good. I have some pictures and projects to share. Honestly CL has been taking up a lot of time... but that's good right? My friend and I are working on redesigning all the packaging, logos, banners, business cards, promos, etc. I'm also putting together another Sampler to go out in just 4 days! Yipes! Back to work!

No comments: