Monday, November 26, 2007

A minor without knowing it

So over the last couple of years I have been pretty obsessed with art history. I have two empty spots next semester and was thinking that if it wasn't too much more, I could take enough classes to get my minor. Well, as I was looking at the requirements and the classes that I have taken it turns out that I might just have one and I just need to declare it! I'm going to talk to my advisor tomorrow to make sure everything is all set to go for graduating and declare what I have already done as far as a minor goes.

I feel on the brink of accomplishment and like I have been able to learn and grow so much through and around my studies. It has been a truly rewarding experience.

Did I really just type that? Crazy.

In other news, i'm not sure if I posted it here, but I had an interview with Jennifer of Craft Sanity awhile ago and it was published last weekend. If you want to hear me yammer on forever and a day about what I'm doing with craft leftovers and life in general, you should check it out. If anything, check out the show notes and the comments. I was deeply touched by how people responded to the interview. It positively made my day! That is the hugest reward, although I like it when I sell stuff too, that pays the bills. Nice comments pay into my emotional wellness fund.

Well, lots to do, talk to you later!

++ Kristin Roach ++

No comments: