Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Taggeryific!

Well, I've been tagged by Leathal Zine! I will list 7 random facts, but I'm not going to tag anyone because it seems like everyone I would has been! I love the way this is spreading like wildfire!

1. I have a ferret named Ferret Beuler, but I always call him Mr B or Mr Beuler, but never by he full name or just his last. He is the littlest little guy I have ever seen.
2. I write to-do lists everyday. They are always over ambitious, but the times that I do get everything done I feel really accomplished.
3. I love gardening, I love plants, I had a great huge garden that was abundant to say the least, but I have killed almost every house plant I have ever owned. So far, my cactus is the only one that has been able to put up with my lack of watering habits. I guess my green thumb needs a little help from the great outdoors.
4. My favorite snack, which is so bad, is tortias covered with chedder cheese, peppers, salsa, and sour cream.
5. I have a favorite chair, and it is the ugliest chair I have ever seen.
6. Even though most likely no one will see my sketch book, I get self conscious about what I write and draw in it. Something that I have been trying to overcome this year.
7. More so than finishing and wearing anything I make, I really enjoy the act of making.

If I were to tag people it would be:
Emily of Apron Wings
Amy of Angry Chicken
Sister D of The Crafty Pod
Wendy of Knit and Tonic
Keri of Knitty Gritty Thoughts
Lisa of Lisa Congdon Art+Craft
Franklin of The Panopticon
There are so many more, but really need to get back to it.

I don't know what it is about this week, but I am having a complete lack of motivation issue. If it were up to me I would sit around all day doing nothing, not even reading a book. I think, maybe, I'm just exhausted.

Oh well. I have more to do before the day is done.

I did tie off all of my hanks of sock yarn... so maybe, just maybe I will get the yarn dyed by Friday night and have it in the shop on monday.

Have a good night folks, I'll post again soon, thanks for all of the nice comments and emails too, it helped brighten up this lack of luster day!

No comments: