Friday, August 24, 2007

Woot WIP's

This is little guy will be tomorrow morning's pattern, go check it out over at Craft Leftovers to see the finished version and get your hands on the pattern.

Now I'm not going to tell you what this one will be, but this is pretty much the last, and least favorite part. It's going to be super awesome!

Oh and cool thing happened last night, I received an order over at Green Prairie Fibers! Woot to that too! I have this feeling that if people only knew the yarn was there they would buy it up like there is no tomorrow, but alas, I have a feeling I get lost in all the hand dyed yarn, even though mine is the best, hehe, well, maybe not the best, but really good.

This is what she bought:

I really like the tags because they go around the hank, and then when I wind it, it slides right over the little center pull cake. Oh and she also got a little free handmade stitch holder. It's just a little fancier than the ones I made for Craft Leftovers.

Oh I can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but Sandi (the owner of the yarn shop I work at) has agreed to sell my stitch holders on a trial basis. We are going to see how well they sell and then she will/or will not order more... here is to hoping they sell well!

Anyway, I'm beat, long day, just finished up the pattern for tomorrow morning and I still need to do the dishes, so I will bid you goodnight!

No comments: