Saturday, July 08, 2006

Change Purse!














Okay, well here is the picture of the change purse that I made and don't you just love the button! it's my favorite button ever! Anyway, it is up in the store and all set to find a new home, you should adopt it, it's only $5 (plus s&h) to give this little guy a new home, go check him out and let me know what you think. Also I updated all of the bookmark pictures and I lowered the price to $1! what a deal! get yours today! ~said in cheesey announcer voice~

Well, i'm devising my ultimate plan, and will tell you about it later in the week, i need to finish some preliminary stuff up first, and also come up with the rules and regulation type of things. I'm really excited and I'm having a hard time not giving it away so i better sign off for now.

No comments: