Thursday, July 27, 2006

Woooooo!

Alrighty, so the new pattern is up over at Crafty Leftovers. You should go check it out. There is a contest like usual. All you have to do is comment on the pattern's post before the next pattern is up (two weeks from yesterday)! It is a random drawing and today Nichole from Canada won. She will be getting two skeins of yarn and a nice print off of the pattern. If you send me a picture of any finished project you get a kit for either the current or the next pattern! All patterns are free and I only ask that you do not sell them or things made from them or publish them without written permission from me.

Good news on a personal note too. I secured a job at an art store for the fall. 20% discount on art supplies here I come!

My air conditioner has been out for the last week and a half and it is finally fixed. Thank goodness, being so hot made me completely unproductive. So the production level is back up and all is good. I was getting really worn out too because I was not sleeping well at all.

And here is a random picture for you.
I miss this little guy so much, I can't wait for him to get back home with me. But that is an undetermined time.

Bonsoir!

2 comments:

sheep#100 said...

Congrats on the new job.

Anonymous said...

ooh congrats on getting the job, I love discounts! =) Have a great weekend!