Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Stocking Stuffers!

You should buy some handmade stocking stuffers... I know you want to!

So if you would like a catnip pillow, a travel tissue holder, or a crocheted dish cloth, just e-mail me at kristinroachoriginals@gmail.com. They are all priced at $5 each or 6 for $26.50 (mix and match). You can specify colors or I can surprise you. I accept paypal and personal check. All orders will be sent out in 2 business days by priority mail... Unless it is unusually large in which case I will let you know how fast I can get it done and sent out. Definitely in time for Christmas if you order now.












































You can get the crocheted dish cloths in any of these colors:













And here is a picture of my kitty for good measure:












Have a good night!

No comments: