Sunday, June 03, 2007

Get your dye on! Naturally!


I've spent most of the day dyeing and you know what that means? More yarn will be in the shop tomorrow night (if it's dry by then, which I think it will be). It will be up by midnight central time.


This is what the yarn looked like when I pitched it into the pot, neat-o.

I have been working on the endangered series again and I'm hoping to get another 1/3 done tonight (there are 33 panels all together in the one piece).


I almost have my quilt blocks finished for my partner, but I just realized that they are 12 x 12 instead of 12 1/2 by 12 1/2. That may not sound like much, but it is if you are piecing those blocks to other ones.

After I get that finished I think I'm going to make some more kits to put in the store, we will see how that actually goes though, it might not get done today.

Oh I have some really great news, but I want to wait until it is official and know all the details before I tell all.

Well, I need to get the late dinner into my belly and maybe go to the grocery store so I'll see all you cats later. Have a good week.

No comments: