Monday, June 25, 2007

Long time no post

Sorry about the absence in posting lately. I can't even really remember where I left off. I guess when class ended and the junk mail project.

Lately Craft Leftovers has really been consuming my life. I've also been working 6 days a week! yuck! Well it has been fun though. Nothing too bad happening at work, just normal, which is nice.

I cat sat for two different people this past weekend and Jason came into town too. It was so nice.

I also just loaded up the etsy shop with kits and a couple new items, like heatable lavender pillows!

I also redid the banner for Craft Leftovers.

I had a stressful situation today ordering yarn for Craft Leftover kits. The lady was a little, well, not so good with the social interaction.

I don't really have too much more to talk about. But hopefully neat-o stuff soon. I'll be back later this week with a couple of works in progress.

Oh so I'm going to have to frog the shawl because I don't have enough yarn. Blah.

Talk to you soon.

No comments: