Thursday, August 24, 2006

Picture Time!

Okay, so I finally put the pictures I had taken of the finished sewing kit onto my computer. And here it is:

I made two more lids after this, and they are ready to go as far as the top goes, but I need to attatch the lip and make 3 bottoms (i didn't have time to make another bottom for my mom's sewing kit, so I used the first one that I had made).



I also made another dishrag from the pattern over at Crafty Leftovers. I like the way the variagated blue looks. This dishrag is much better than the first one that I made. I know it's just striped, how hard is that, but what's different about it is that it uses alternating wool and cotton, which makes it really good at scrubing pots and pans clean without scratching them. Neat aye?


Well that's about it for now. I'm about to head to work (at Encore) and have quite the busy day ahead of me. I am going to go look at two appartments when I get out of work and then start training at my new job (the art desk in the VCB) later this evening. I also have intentions of baking a cake tonight to welcome my new neighbors, and also need to call my landlords about pet policy and where to send rent money... geeze, what a day!

Have a good one!

No comments: