Sunday, February 18, 2007

In the Studio

Finally those pictures I have been promising you!

Here's my current studio:

Here's the color study collages that I've been working on this semester:
I'm guessing that most of you out there won't be able to go to the show at the leger gallery, so here is an extra special preview of the paintings I'll be showing:
Since they are technically "for class" I'm going to have a full crit tomorrow before I send them on their way. I figure that I will make final adjustments tomorrow night. I'll show final pictures after the show.

Here's a close up of the panels that I've been working on for the other part of the endangered species project.

And with that, I'm off, I need to finish reading some art history books and work on my artist statements. I'm not sure how much I will be able to post this week so if it is, well, not at all, then so be it, but hopefully I will be able to.

Have a good week!

No comments: