Friday, February 09, 2007

Socked Foot 1

Well I did it, the first sock is offically finished... now about that pesky second sock. I did cast on and do about and inch so that is a good sign. I really enjoy this one sock on my foot and would like to be able to wear them so hopefully that will be enough prompting to get over my second sock syndrom.
Oh there will be a new Craft Leftover pattern up later today. Hopefully by 5.

I don't think there will be any new items up in the store this weekend because I'm going out of town again. I'm hoping to finish those needle wraps I've been working on and a few other secret things by next Wednesday.

I better push off to work, have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvelous Sockies, Kiddo!!!
Go, quickly, make the match!!! I want to see BOTH of them!!!!
To think, they're HAND DYED with walnuts!!!!!!
You must have had one creative neighbor when you were little!!!!:)
(BTW, is the parental units in Paradise yet?) ((not the REAL paradise, just the earthly one:D

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see how your sock turns out after it faces the wash! =)