Friday, January 12, 2007

Friday Fantastic

I'm not sure why it's friday fantastic, but I'm sure it is for some reason or another. I do have some fun stuff to show you. This is the sewing kit that I mentioned in my last post. I wanted to show you how it came about... well that did start with jill late at night at vi, but i mean the actually composition.

I started with this:












Which turned into this:












Which then became this (rotated a bit):












I haven't quite finished the stitching around the edge of the lid seam, but I couldn't wait to show and tell.

I also have some general announcements:
There is a new pattern up over at Craft Leftovers for a crocheted felted dishcloth... the perfect dishcloth. And also, if you don't feel like making them yourself, I am putting some up for sale over in my etsy shop tonight, check back in the am for those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really interesting, I loved learning about your process.