Sunday, January 07, 2007

Yummy!

Okay, so for the last week I have been working.... a whole lot. And being sick and all I have been trying to eat well, but breakfast has really been lacking... I'm just so worn out that I struggle to get out of bed and end up not having enough time to make something other than toast. So this morning, late morning, I made some Banana fritters with pecans, honey, and mini chocolate chips... and then I made quite a few extra to freeze and then toast up during the week. Most likely without the chocolate chips, that was a special treat just for today.


The other cool that I'm doing today is making a ton of needle holders. They start out like this:And then end up like this:
Here is the production line:

All the yarn for me to dye up came in this past week. Doesn't it look delicious! I can't wait!

Here are some little crewel works that I stitched up over Christmas time. They will soon be little sewing kits, I just need to make up the boxes and glue it all together.

Anyway, I'm going to get on those tin can pin holders, I'll post pictures when I'm finished. I think I'm going to follow my ferret's lead and take a nap first. I'm starting to lose the cold, but now I'm coughing a whole lot and I'm having a hard time breathing, so I'm getting tired super fast. Nap time!

No comments: