Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ups and Downs

Okay, so I realize that readership often depends on regular posting and well, i blew it with crafty leftovers.... I was late posting patterns and had a heck of a month trying to pull it back together... and because of it everyone that was reading, well, isn't. And it's kind of sad, I was feeling sorry for myself and I posted my pattern today thinking "is anyone really going to even see this or care" or "has anyone even looked at the site today" so I clicked on the site meter icon on the bottom of Crafty Leftovers and lo' and behold I saw that someone had found my site through another site.... so I was curious and wanted to see if it was random or if I was mentioned somewhere.... I was on someone's frequent blog/site list! I was right under Wee Wonderfuls and Hello My Name is Heather! I read those all the time, so to be included in the same list, well, even if I am at the bottom, makes me pretty happy. So thank you person out there who added me to your list. It made my day!

I don't really have much to report. I haven't really made much since Wednesday and don't really have any projects planned for the weekend because I will be spending time with my family for my Dad's birthday. (I get to see Jason too, horray! I haven't seen him in 3 weeks). I am working at the Yarn Exchange tomorrow, which is always nice, I hope I can remember all the passwords for everything I need to remember them for.... fingers crossed.

I did finally get my book back, which is great, just seeing all of the wonderful projects makes me inspired. Plus I always get nervous loaning out my books, it seems I rarely get them back.

Well, it is way passed my bedtime, so I am going to go to sleep now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you!