Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Store is Open!.... Kind of...

Well, what has been in the works for awhile now is finally being realized! I am opening a store at esty.com which you can find at kristinr.etsy.com. I do not have any items list yet. But that's basically because I'm just waiting to take some pictures of the items that I have and I am going though and knitting a pattern that I wrote to get all the bugs out. If anyone would like to do a test knit just let me know, I will send you the pattern and you can let me know how it works out. It's for the water bottle sling that I created about a month ago. I have had so many people ask me where I got it and when I tell them that I made it they ask me to make them one, which I refuse because they would expect it to be about $5 when I would want to charge like $25! So I decided to make a pattern up for it and people can just make it themselves. I'm also wondering how much I should sell the pattern for. I'm debating between $4 or $5. So to sum up:

1. I am looking for test knitters to knit a pattern that uses k2tog, kfb, three needle bind-off, picking up stitches, and working in the round on a set of 5 dpn size 4 or 2, please leave a comment to let me know if you are up to the challenge!
2. My shop can be found at http://kristinr.etsy.com and will be openned officially with items posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2006!

No comments: