Monday, November 27, 2006

Hello there all

And how was your Thanksgiving break? Mine was pretty good... as always too short and now I'm here back in DeKalb wondering how I am going to get everything I need to get done this week... and today I just realized that I need to get my portfolio together for my painting review next week! I have two short papers due this week, a painting to start and finish in a week and a half, a show to get ready for... that's right, I got in, woot... a sculpture to finish, stuff to dye (with lettuce), another sculpture to finish, a fiber art project to finish, presentations to give... ah! okay so I'm going to stop listing stuff because it is freaking me out.

The weekend was all and all really nice. My friend Jill was sick, which stinks, for her and me both... She is coming to the end of a semester too and that is always the worst time to get sick... Me... Well I just wanted to soak up her creative vibes she is always sending out. So it goes.

Also, here is the announcement that is being sent out for the show... Pass it around, come if you can, buy my paintings if you are willing.....

On December 2ND Leger Fine Art will be holding it's
second salon show. This one day event includes area
artist Terry Rathje, Leigh Funk, Eric Mart, Audrey Brown,
Stephen Calvert, Dennis Hall, Rick Lodmell, Brian
Spurgeon, Kristin Roach, Marylou Kean, Jill Hatzer, Kara
Fedje and several more. The media varies from metal
sculpture to pen/ink and has turned into a very
exiting exhibit of known and soon to be known artists
and their works. I hope that you'll be able to attend
this little event.

LEGER FINE ART
2ND SALON SHOW
DECEMBER 2ND, 2006
6:00pm to 9:00pm
refreshments to be served
a $2 donation will be requested at the door
donation to go to purchasing materials for
artists otherwise unable to afford them.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you at this
event.

Sincerely,
Charles


So you are going to come right?

Anyway, I need to get working on that "to-do" list... I think I need to take the rest of the week off blogging too... but I will post some nice photos of yarn and shows and my new work and stuff and more stuff, you'll love it, promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I wish I lived closer so I could come, that sounds like a lot of fun and good luck at the show!