Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hi there, it's an off day for me...

Well today has just been odd. I feel like I've been doing everything backwards... but I did dye some yarn with walnuts today and that finally went forward. I'm so excited, it's going to soak overnight... I want to see it right now, but I will have to wait. So, instead I have some pictures for you all of other random things.

This is the quilted pot holder that I made from the crafty leftovers pattern. My sewing mechine went on the fritz so I will have to hand stitch the rest.














I did a couple more paintings. Here they are. I have more in my studio that I did last night, but I'm waiting for them to dry.





































And here is some fabric that I bought at the quilting corner in Ames. I'm going to make some more catnip pillows out of the blue mouse fabric and some travel tissue holders out of the other two fabrics. E-mail me if you would like to order one or the other. They are both $5 each. Shipping is free. Just let me know.












Well that is all for now. Have a good night!

No comments: