Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm sorry to say....

I have to now require people to use word varification and all comments must be approved. I saw that someone commented and I was like "oh, yea! someone read my blog, and left me a little note, how excited." I do really like getting comments, I mean, who doesn't? It's nice. Unfortunately this was about phone sex..... so, if you know how to delete past comments let me know.... I want to delete it so bad, but I don't know how. I'm really trying to keep this blog clean and upbeat and appreciate everyone who has commented without being vulgar... it's really not that hard.

So I'm also sorry to say that today is my first day of summer school and I have to be there in less than a half hour... that's right, I have to be to school at 7:30 A.M.! Blah.... hehe, I'm sure I will make it just fine. I'm even packing my new bento box full of goodies to snack on... so great!

Have a good monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crazy! I hate spammers, once my gmail just exploded and I had like 300 spam comments in an hour and it drove me nuts to clean it all out. When I was on blogger I upgraded to haloscan and it allowed me to block ip's and certain posters and I never had a spam problem after that. Sorry wish I was more help, and lovely roses!