Monday, June 05, 2006

Macro Morning

So I really like going to the park with mr beuler every morning, it gets him warn out before I leave to work and it gets me outside with my camera. I used my macro lens only this morning, I'm starting to get a feel for it. These were the only pictures that turned out okay... about 17 outof 117, but so it goes when you have a ferret yanking on your arm!













So another announcement, the first essay for Ambitious Indiscriminate Reading is up and I have started working on the next one... well thinking about what I'm going to say for the next one anyway.

Also, the Quilt Block Swap is underway! If you would like to sign up for the July swap the deadline is June 25th (last Sunday of every month). Just drop by the site or email me at quiltblockswap@gmail.com.

No comments: