Thursday, June 22, 2006

Kristin.Roach.Originals.

I added two more items to my etsy store last night. They are prints of two drawings that I did awhile ago. I had a bunch printed and matted for a show that I did and although most sold there are still a few left. I figure I will put the rest up by next wednesday, most likely sooner. Both prints are matted to fit a 8" x 10" frame. You should go check it out.

I've been working almost everyday, plus summer school has gone into full swing. I really love it. If I could make a living off my art work I totally would. For me, it is so easy to work from 9 to 5 on my art. It's like not working at all I love it so much... ah to be a full time artist.

I started cutting the blocks for my series dealing with patterns, it should be pretty good. I'm actually really happy with the way that they turned out, especially the second one, I took extra long to carve it and it was worth it. I'll add pictures later, I need to get ready for school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know you had an etsy shop! Everything in there is very pretty, I had a lot of fun browsing.