Sunday, June 25, 2006

Quicky Post

This is just a quick little post about the Print Gocco. For all of those out there who are wondering, "what the heck is that thing and why does she think it's so great?" Well, Jason sent me a link last night to a tutorial that someone made about it. It's the best one I have seen so far so I thought I would share it with you. Here it is.

I also had a fun time messing around with my quilt blocks and also doing more drawings for my block prints. So close to being done with this part, it's almost time to do some test prints!

To do today:
1. finish quilt blocks for swap
2. finish drawings for art series
3. do laundry
4. work at encore
5. make dinner (at home to eat dinner for the first time in a week, geeze)
6. finish last woven mini tapistry for art project
7. go get some groceries
8. clean up a bit

Wow! What a day! can I get it all done in time? We will see. Here's to hoping.


Edited in: I forgot to mention, today is the last day to sign up for the July Quilt Block Swap! Go sign up now! hehe.... only if you want to though.

Also, this is my 100th post!

1 comment:

Marc said...

I was just wandering aimlessly in the blogosphere and fell on your blog. Your profile held my attention and I thought I'd just chime in and say Hi! We don't see a lot of young people whose hobby is knitting. I think it's really neat, however!

Take care!